THE AUBURN COMMUNITY AND EVENTS CENTER
910 9TH ST SE. AUBURN, WA 98001
IMPORTANT EXHIBITOR INFO:
PRINTING DEADLINE IF YOU WANT YOUR WEBSITE ON OUR TSHIRT or Information in our Program or ADS:
AUGUST 25th, 2020
Set up: Friday, September 25th from 2pm until 10pm.
(not before--no live animals) GYM DOORS OPEN
Set up again, Saturday, September 26th from 7am-10am.
GYM DOORS OPEN UNTIL 9AM ONLY.
Operational Hours Saturday, 10-5. Sunday, 11-5pm.
All Animals to be checked in by veterinarian
Saturday, September 26th from 8-10am.
NO GYM DOOR ACCESSES DURING OPERATIONAL HOURS.
Staff Veterinarian: Dr. Bridget M. Ferguson, DVM , Board Certified Avian
Pine Tree Veterinary Hospital (www.pinetreevet.com)
Need to pay separately? Pay here
THANK YOU FOR HELPING TEAM FLIGHT CLUB CREATE our 2020 VISION!
BY SUBMISSION OF OUR REGISTRATION FORM, YOU AGREE TO BE UPHELD TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Payment in full is required to reserve your preferred space. It is expected within 30 days of submittal of the Registration Form. Your payment on this contract is how we run our Expo, so you are helping us greatly by getting your payment in as soon as you can. Your preferred space can be reassigned should payment not be received by deadline. You may not set up until payment is received.
2. THE REGISTRATION FORM and its SUBMISSION acts as a binding agent that you agree to all Rules and Regulations set forth by the Flight Club Foundation and that you abide by all laws, state and federal.
3. You agree to attend the Seattle Parrot Expo during all hours where the doors are open to the public. Early breakdown may require additional inconvenience fees, so it is not recommended.
4. All Exhibitors will pay a $25.00 cleaning deposit when they arrive to set up their space. This deposit will be refunded upon inspection of space by our Exhibitor Coordinator. Please utilize our garbage and recycling facilities in the Exhibit Hall throughout the event. Exhibitors are not responsible for removing these receptacles.
5. Set up for the EXPO shall be the Friday before the day the EXPO opens to the public from 4pm until 10pm and again on Saturday, the fist day of the Expo from 7am to 10am.
6. Additional late fees will apply to Exhibitors paying after the DEADLINE. Aka the DOOR FEE. Vendors paying at the door will be required to pay an additional $50.00 door fee.
7. NO LIVE ANIMALS ARE FOR SALE OR TO BE SOLD or ADOPTED FOR ADOPTION FEE. Animals may be sold via paperwork or electronic transmittals by registered exhibitors only. The animal will not be present during said transaction. Anyone not registered as an Exhibitor selling or adopting animals electronically or on paper will be asked to vacate.
7. CHECK IN of educational animals is on Saturday Morning from 8am until 10am. Please do not bring animals to our set up day on Friday. Our Veterinarian on Staff is Dr. Bridget Ferguson, DVM, Board Certified, Avian. Please bring your educational animal to Veterinary Check In at the Entrance to The Rec at the Auburn and Events Center. Once the check- in table is removed, no other animal shall be accepted. We reserve the right to refuse admission to any animal and ask to please stay to the recommended Live Animal Limitation Clause in the Reservation Form.
8. Flight Club Foundation will not be held liable or responsible for live animals on exhibit that are not a part of Flight Club Foundation's Active Flyers program. All risk is assumed by the Exhibitor regarding their decision to bring or display live, educational animals including but not limited to harm, incident or death.
9. Exhibitor is responsible retaining control of their animals. Flight Club Foundation reserves the right to ask an exhibitor to remove their animal from the premises at any time. Exhibitor must comply to this request. For parrots and other birds, all must be flight-trained, harnessed, in hand (toe hold), or caged. The Exhibit Hall has windows that can open according to indoor temperature regulation. There is a risk a bird can fly out of those windows.
10. Flight Club Foundation agrees to make a placard of information about your live animal provided Exhibitor fills out the "Name and Species" portion of the Exhibitor Registration Form.
11. NO REFUNDS WILL BE ENTITLED to the Exhibitor outside of cancellation of the Expo itself. Cancellation money will be awarded 30 days post notification of said cancellation
12. The Seattle Parrot Expo and Flight Club Foundation reserves the right to refuse admission to any Exhibitor.
13. The Venue and Flight Club Foundation is hereby released from accountability or liability resulting from theft, fire, water, accident or other cause.
14. The Flight Club Foundation, the Auburn Community and Events Center or any of their officers, representatives or volunteers [aka the Venue] will not be held accountable or liable for any damage, loss, harm or injury to person or property of the exhibitor or any of their representatives. The Venue is hereby released from accountability or liability resulting from theft, fire, water, accident or other cause.
15. This Venue operates under all city, state and federal laws including the laws regarding housing and care of exotic species.
16. Libel, slander, accusation and other derogatory conduct or communications regarding fellow exhibitors or the host, Flight Club Foundation, will result in being asked to vacate the premises. Booth fee will not be refunded.
17. Exhibitor assumes all liabilities and/or obligations caused by faulty or improper displays. Exhibitor is required to insure its property against damage, loss and public liability at their own expense. Exhibitor is responsible for the safety of exhibits, and representatives against theft or damages.
La Quinta Inn and Resorts proudly offers our Seattle Parrot Expo Exhibitors and Guests a group discount rate of $139.99 per night.
La Quinta offers free WiFi, Free warm breakfast and a pool, spa and pet-friendly accomodations!
Our aviary birds will be staying right here, too! So will our international guests! Within walking distance to the Auburn Community and Events Center (less than 1 mile).
To book, please CALL
Let them know you are with FLIGHT CLUB FOUNDATION for the group rate.
225 6th Street South East ,Auburn, WA 98002